|Property Type: Villa|
|# of Beds: 5|
|Sleeps: Up to 6|
November 1 - March 30 (except holidays)
April 1 - October 31 (except holidays)
April 18-24, Sept 13-18, Dec 15-Jan 2
Booking process / Requirements
- Rates are per villa, per night for 6 pax. Six guests are included in the cost of each accommodation. Each additional adult will be charged US $30 plus tax per night (children 3 -12 years old, US $10 plus tax per night). There is no charge for children under 3 years old. Children for 3 years old and up are included in rates.
- Rates do not include 15% tax and 2% Intur Tax.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Easter week minimum of 4 nights stay.
- Christmas and New Year minimum of 5 nights stay.
- Prepayment: Due to Bahia del Sol is a small hotel size prepayment is necessary. A deposit of one night is required at the time of making your reservation and to guarantee the villa space. 6 weeks (40 days) prior to the arrival date at Bahia del Sol, total amount of the reservation needs to be prepaid.
- Cancellations made more than 25 days prior to arrival will charge US $100 fee.
- Cancellations made within 25 days of arrival will charge a 30% penalty on the TOTAL VALUE of the reservation.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of arrival will cost 100% on the total value of the reservations.
- No shows will be charged 100% of costs. . No-shows and early departures are considered cancellation.
Our nine Villas comprise the most exciting and newest hotel resort in San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua.
Hotel Bahia Del Sol Villas & Condominiums is located in the most exclusive neighbourhood in town. We are located just 2.2 km north from La Alcaldia Municipal in San Juan del Sur, just 5 minutes walk to the beach and 10 minutes walk to town.
Each of the fully furnished Villas is a very spacious 2300 sq ft (213 m2). They were designed and constructed using local building materials and modern architecture to give each luxury Villa a unique Nicaraguan flavour with modern theme.
These air conditioned Villas have 3 bedroom and 2.5 baths with hand -fired red brick tile floors. The master bedroom and living room, both with large terraces, let you relax and dine in the fresh ocean breezes as you take in the spectacular ocean views.
- Ocean views.
- Fully appointed kitchen (microwave, stove, refrigerator, toaster, blender, coffeemaker etc)
- Bath towels and linens (bring your own beach towels).
- Daily maid, cooking service.
- Stereo with iPod connection
- Back up power system
- Surfboard Rentals available by request
There are several transportation options once you arrive in Nicaragua. The road is paved all the way to San Juan so access is no problem year round for any type of vehicle. Nicaragua has all the major rent-a-car companies at MGA International and reservations can be made in advance, online or upon arrival. If you decide to drive on your own, please be aware that Nicaragua has regular police checkpoints. If you are driving yourself and plan to head to one of the beaches out of town you will be on dirt roads and 4wd is recommended June-October. If you prefer not to drive, we can arrange private transportation for you and your group. We operate a fleet of vans and 4wd vehicles which will can accommodate airport transfers and daily trips.
Groceries and Restaurants
Food options are plentiful in San Juan. There is a Pali grocery store in town. However, be aware that grocery choice is still a little limited as this is not a large supermarket. For more choice try a La Colonia either in Managua or Granada on your way to the property from the airport. There are several restaurants worth checking out in San Juan. Some favorites include Jocelyn's on the waterfront offering great seafood and local fare, Bambu Beach for internation-NIcaraguan fusion cooking and excellent cocktails and atmosphere, and El Colibri for a taste of the Mediterranean.
Offered for an additional cost through the villa management. We'll be happy to provide details by email.
- Horseback riding
- Golf at Hacienda Iguana
- Fun local restaurants
- Visit the Las Salinas Hot Springs
- Beach Combing
- Sunset beach walk
Side trips for:
- Shopping in Masaya
- Visit Granada
- Check out San Juan Del Sur
- The island of Ometepe