|Property Type: House|
|# of Beds: 3|
|Sleeps: Up to 6|
Sept 17 - Nov 9
Christmas Holidays and Easter
Christmas Holidays and Easter
Booking process / Requirements
* Remember that Piedras y Olas is a walking property with MANY stairs, not suitable for all guests.
* All rates based on double occupancy. Two guests are included in the cost of each accommodation. Each additional adult will be charged US $20 plus tax per night (children 3 -12 years old, US $10 plus tax per night). No charge for children under 3 years old.
* Prices include one full breakfast per registered guest served d
* Cancellations made after confirmation will result in a 10% administrative fee charged on the TOTAL VALUE of the reservation.
* Cancellations made within 21 days of projected arrival will result in a 25% penalty on the TOTAL VALUE of the reservation;
* Those made within 7 days of projected arrival will result in a 50% penalty of the TOTAL VALUE of the reservation.
* No shows will be charged 100% of costs.
Piedras y Olas is arguably Nicaragua’s best all around hotel. Located in San Juan del Sur the hotel offers the best accommodation option for those looking for an upscale Nicaraguan experience. The resort features beautifully crafted homes and studios offering expansive views of San Juan Del Sur and the Pacific Ocean. Three swimming pools, a spa and an onsite bar/rest. make it possible to spend your whole vacation with ever leaving the resort. However, should you choose to explore, there are plenty of restaurants, shops, bars, cafes and discos within walking distance. Since you are located in the heart of SJDS, there are also plenty of activities to enjoy including: Surfing, Diving, Fishing, Canopy Tours, Turtle Tours, Hiking, Horseback Riding and Beachcombing.
- Poolside bar and dining service with an ocean view and infinity swimming pools, as well as a half-Olympic size lap pool
- Ocean views
- Satellite TV, DVD
- Fully appointed kitchen (microwave, stove, refrigerator, toaster, blender, coffeemaker etc)
- 3 bedrooms, each with generous queen sized beds, ceiling fans, closets, and if needed AC.
- Bath towels and linens (bring your own beach towels).
- Daily maid
- Laundry service (per item based fee)
- Coordination of local and regional excursions
- Transportation coordination and guidance
- Bistro La Canoa open for breakfast and lunch (bar closes at 6:30 pm)
- La Cascada Bar & Restaurant gourmet dining, serving international cuisine; open for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily (Pool menu available between lunch and dinner)
- Security Back up power system
- Surfboard / Bodyboard rentals available by request
There are several transportation options once you arrive in Nicaragua. In the dry season (Nov. - May), you can often get by with a taxi or shuttle to the Tola area. In the rainy season (June - Oct.), a 4wd vehicle is recommended. Nicaragua has all the major rent-a-car companies at MGA International and reservations can be made in advance, online or upon arrival. If you decide to drive on your own, please be aware that Nicaragua has regular police checkpoints. If you prefer not to drive, we can arrange private transportation for you and your group. We operate a fleet of vans and 4wd vehicles which will can accommodate virtually any need you may have.
Groceries and Restaurants
- Horseback riding
- Golf at Hacienda Iguana
- Fun local restaurants
- Visit the Las Salinas Hot Springs
- Beach Combing
- Sunset beach walk
Side trips for:
- Shopping in Masaya
- Visit Granada
- Check out San Juan Del Sur
- The island of Ometepe